Forecasting, Allocation & Replenishment
- Diversified operations demanded centralized and consolidated processes.
- Necessity of transparent operations and clear reponsibility of different management roles.
- From brand focus towards omni-channel customer orientation.
- One consistent buying strategy for each store concept.
- Adaption of latest retail standards for medium and big companies.
“Out of multiple European vendors we decided to go for Pronos due to their business experience, price-quality factory and agility to deliver. That was a good choice as the projects were on time and budget achieving all given objectives. That is the reason we decided to embark next developments with them as well.”
Head of Controlling, Board Proxy
- Working capital optimization.
- Decrease of Markdowns and increase of Gross Margin.
- Improve process efficiency / productivity.
- Increase of stock rotation and decrease of transfer cost (implementing initial and replenishment orders split).
- Full stock availability throughout all channels (B&M, e-comm, console sales, wholesale).