Advanced Analytics & Data Science
The goal of the project was to create a data warehouse and develop managerial dashboards allowing for the Product and Sales departments.
- Data volume.
- Legacy process reported in manual excels.
- Significant company development over the years.
- Product master data in different systems.
- Increasing data complexity (more brands, store and products, …).
- Number of data sources.
“Today our purchasing and omnichannel sales are relying heavily on data facts, which can streamline operations. Thanks to Pronos we were able to develop our analytical tools with a short period of time, not compromising on quality. Pronos is not only an BI Expert team, but posses huge retail acumen, which is a considerable factor once defining new way of reporting in the company."
BI Project Manager, Deputy Purchasing Director
- Unified KPI across the organisation.
- Visibility on previous decisions on promotions and sales.
- Day to day analysis of sales, purchases, allocation.
- Availability to analyse stock in stores and in the central warehouse.