Merchandise Financial Planning
Leading Central European sport-lifestyle footwear and apparel retailer, Marketing Investment Group (MIG) provides consumers with products of famous and most iconic streetwear brands as well as private label products. Customers can choose their favorite way of shopping across almost 500 brick and mortar stores and 20 web or mobile platforms. MIG efficiently manages a growing network of multiple banners like Sizeer, 50style, Timberland, Umbro Symbiosis and Brooq, and is currently present in 10 European countries.
- Approach for Brick Mortar & eCom
- Planning Brands vs Product Categories
- Seasonality & Carry-On Assortment
- Price Policy & Planning units (not only Cost & Retail values)
- Pre-Season/In-Season vs. Rolling Plan
- Markdown vs Gross Margin vs Back-margin
"Our MFP’s project exceeded all our expectations thanks to Pronos deep retail expertise and their best practices steering us in the right direction within only a few months duration from project start to a first planning cycle in production environment."
Key Project Manager, Board Proxy
- Holistic view for plan/execution to Planning, Buying and Sales (one single version of truth)
- Reduction of end-of-season stock levels Increased gross margin thanks to reduced markdown
- Faster response to the market needs by detailed Open-To-Buy planning and on-going monitoring of business performance