PLM & Shopping list
CCC’s buying teams used several methods and systems to manage Develop to Buy process and data was dispersed across many systems until recently. They required an enterprise-wide, scalable and user-friendly system that would enable product development teams to create, control and communicate collection consistently and efficiently across the entire product & order landscape internally and externally (inc. B2B Partners and Vendors). Product Lifecycle Management & Shopping List implementation eliminated data discrepancies and freed up time to focus more energy on collection development and on streamlining processes by their digitalization.
"Thanks to Pronos, our strategic partner, we have been able to put our Develop & Buying processes to the next level. Today our PLM acts as a digital backbone for all product-related activities and we can work in more agile manner reacting for the market behaviour and customer demand."
- Labour-intensive data fed processes, which required too much time.
- Collection coherency.
- Manual communication with all stakeholders within product lifecycle, which prone to error.
- Lack of holistic visibility on collection status.
- More agility & improved time to market
- Collection digitalization
- Reduced throughout time for Inspiration to Buy process
- Digital hub to cooperate with Partners and Suppliers